- The prosthesis is used directly, without preparation before implantation
- The prosthesis is strong, elastic, easy to pierce, and it does not fray
- The wall is provided with a color guiding line
- When the prostheses are bent they retain a lumen of circular shape
- The product is sterilized by irradiation
- The expiration period is 3 years
The knitted vascular prostheses are indicated for all types of reconstruction of arteries where the application of a vascular graft of corresponding lumen is suitable. These types of prostheses can be used in aorto-femoral, ilio-femoral regions, femoro-popliteal region above the knee joint, in the region of extra-cranial arteries and for extraanatomical bypasses.