EFFECTIVE DATE: JUNE 10TH, 2020
Ariss Medical, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Ariss Medical, Inc.”) recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of users of this website. This global online privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) is provided to make you aware of the types of personal information Ariss Medical, Inc. may collect about you and how such information may be used by Ariss Medical, Inc. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully so that you understand our privacy practices. By using this website, you are in agreement with the terms of this Privacy Statement and upon submitting any information via this website, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Your use of this site is also subject to our Legal Notice.
SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement applies to the websites of Ariss Medical, Inc. that link to this Privacy Statement when you click on the “Privacy Statement” link at the bottom of a page or within a user agreement, as well as mobile applications or other digital services that link to or post thisPrivacy Statement (“Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites”). Whenever you use a Ariss Medical, Inc. Site, we encourage you to review the terms of the privacy statement that is posted on that specific site.
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of Personal Information include your name, personal identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your Personal Information on Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites as follows:
- Contact information. This may include your name, home or other physical address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title when you submit a contact form, feedback forms or an online job application.
- Information collected through your use of Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites. This may include unique identifiers and preference information such as your username, password, marketing preferences, internet protocol (“IP”) address or cookie, which may contain information that may be considered Personal Information, as well as information that does not directly identify you, but which corresponds to your device, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website. (See Section Tracking Technologies Used by Ariss Medical, Inc.).
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on how you choose to interact with us on a Ariss Medical, Inc. Site, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- We use the contact information that you provide to us so that we can communicate with you to respond to your questions, which may include employment inquiries and providing you with our product and service updates. We may also use your contact information, or the information you provide us on feedback forms, to provide you information about Ariss Medical, Inc. products, services and programs or other marketing or advertising communications, or to enable you to participate in surveys or questionnaires. Some of this information we collect and use with your consent and some of this information we collect and use for our legitimate business purposes of communicating with you and providing you with information about our business. Providing your Personal Information to Ariss Medical, Inc. is voluntary. You may always refuse to provide your Personal Information to us. If you decide not to provide us with your Personal Information, then we will not be able to communicate with you and provide you with certain information, products, or services. If we have collected your information with your consent, you can always withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this Privacy Statement.
- We use the information we collect though your use of the Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites for our legitimate interests to manage, operate, maintain and secure our websites, network systems, and other assets, and to provide you with the features and various functionalities of Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites. We may also aggregate the Personal Information we collected through your use ofAriss Medical, Inc. Sites to help us to understand our visitors’ interests and improve the content and performance of our Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites.
- We may use your Personal Information to ensure high standards of quality and safety of health care, our medical products or medical devices. We may also use Personal Information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, including to comply with applicable retention obligations and as follows: o for purposes of adverse event reporting, post-market surveillance, product safety and other reporting obligations; o to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, e.g. to investigate fraud or respond to a government request; o to investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, the users of our Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites or others.
- Where permitted by law, we may also enhance or combine information about you, including your Personal Information, with information about you that we obtain from third parties for the same purposes described above. Your Personal Information may also be used for profiling for the same purposes described above. You may object to this profiling by contacting us below or using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Statement. You will be able to withdraw your consent or exercise your rights in relation to this information at any time as permitted or required by applicable law.
In the event that we use your Personal Information for purposes not specified above, we will inform you about the specific purposes for processing your Personal Information and, when required, our basis for doing so at the time we collect the Personal Information from you to the
extent required by law.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SHARING WITH DEROYAL AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES
Ariss Medical, Inc. is a global company and, as such, it may share Personal Information with its affiliates and subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. For more information about Ariss Medical, Inc. affiliates and subsidiaries, please contact us below.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share your Personal Information with third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities and functionalities related to the Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites, such as hosting our Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites, providing IT system administration and user support services, or offering customer service. These third parties are restricted from using your Personal Information in any way other than to provide services for us and we require them to provide an adequate level of protection for your Personal Information. For more information about Ariss Medical, Inc. service providers, please contact us below.
SHARING FOR OTHER PURPOSES
We may also share your Personal Information to ensure high standards of quality and safety of health care, our medical products or medical devices. We may also share Personal Information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations including, but not limited to, our obligations
related to adverse event reporting, post-market surveillance, product safety and other reporting obligations or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, (e.g. to investigate fraud or respond to a government
request). We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as necessary to investigate potential data incidents, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, the users of Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites or others.
Ariss Medical, Inc. does not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different from ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties, and our Privacy Statement does not cover activities occurring at other websites.
In certain circumstances, local data protection laws and certain local laws (including the GDPR) gives you rights with respect to your Personal Information. These rights differ by country/region.
These rights may include:
- If we are using or sharing your Personal Information based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Note that withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of our uses or sharing of that information before you withdrew your consent.
- You can request access to or copies of your Personal Information, including knowing whether we hold Personal Information about you, and, if so, what kind and for what purposes. You can also request information about who has received your Personal Information.
- You can request that we correct your Personal Information if you think it is inaccurate or incomplete or request that we erase or delete your Personal Information, unless we have a legal obligation to hold it or are otherwise permitted by applicable law to retain it.
- You can request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information and to delete it.
- You can request that we provide you with your Personal Information that we obtained from you based on your consent or a contract so that you can store and re-use it for your personal use, and you can ask us to provide it to another entity.
You can exercise your rights by accessing your account profile for a specific Ariss Medical, Inc. Site, contacting us by e-mail.
In some countries, you also have the right to object to our using and disclosing your Personal Information for certain purposes, including our legitimate interests and for purposes of direct marketing. You can object at any time to the processing of your Personal Information for direct
marketing purposes and you can do so by “opting-out” of marketing or promotional communications in accordance with the unsubscribe instructions included in the specific communication. If you are unable to object by opting-out in this manner, please contact us at email@example.com or contact us using the contact details provided below in order to exercise your right to object. If you have questions about how we determine processing is for our legitimate interests or if you want to object to our processing on that basis, please contact us below or using the contact details provided below. If you believe we are using, disclosing or otherwise processing your Personal Information in a way that is not in accordance with the applicable law, you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority in your country.
We will handle any request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please note that depending on the circumstances, some of the above rights may not be applicable to you.
Your Personal Information will only be kept for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for achieving the purposes set out above or for as long as we are legally required to keep it. Please contact us below or use the contact details provided below for further details of applicable retention periods.
Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us below. As required by law, if we collect Personal Information from a minor age 13 or older on the basis of consent, we require parental consent.
USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites utilize various technologies in order to provide you with certain services and functionalities as follows.
Like many websites, Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites may use “cookies.” A cookie is a small file that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive to help improve content (for example, it helps us determine which parts of the site are popular and which are less popular, so we may improve these areas in the future) and customize website content for our visitors. We will combine cookie information with Personal Information you have submitted to us for the sole purpose of authenticating authorized users of our Web Tools.
Cookie information will not be combined with Personal Information you have submitted for any other purpose. You may set your browser to reject cookies and to let you know when a cookie is being placed on your computer. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and to administer the site. IP addresses and other data gathered automatically may be considered Personal Information in certain countries.
- To understand our visitors. When you visit our site, our computers may automatically collect statistics in aggregate about visitor behavior. We may monitor statistics and other data such as how many people visit our site, the user’s IP address, which pages people visit, from which domains our visitors come, which browsers people use and how they move about our website. We use this data about your visit for aggregation purposes only. These statistics are used to help us to understand our visitors’ interests and improve the content and performance of our website.
DO NOT TRACK
Unless such information is provided voluntarily for this purpose, Ariss Medical, Inc. does not track the users of this website over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESSES
Internet protocol (IP) addresses are unique identifiers automatically assigned to each computer when logging onto the Internet. We collect IP address information from any visitor to our Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites and log them for system administrative purposes only. IP addresses are not used for identification. This information helps us to prepare aggregate demographic information and other information regarding the use of this site and to improve its functions. We do not link IP addresses to any information that is personally identifiable.
Google Analytics is an element of the Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites, the IP address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Ariss Medical, Inc. Site. By downloading and using a browser plugin
provided by Google, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, you can choose to opt out of Google Analytics.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any Personal Information we receive about you through the Ariss Medical, Inc. Sites. We maintain reasonable security standards to protect the Personal Information that we maintain. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal
Information, you can contact us below or using the contact details provided below.
Ariss Medical, Inc. is committed to ensuring that complaints and disputes concerning Ariss Medical, Inc. privacy practices are investigated and resolved. Privacy questions or complaints may be submitted to Ariss Medical, Inc. by email, telephone or post office mail using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Statement.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may periodically update this Privacy Statement to cover newly offered website features, products or services and how it may affect our use of information about you. If we make material changes to this this Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.